About Complaints Handling
We set rules and exert ourselves to respond to any complaints from customers sincerely & quickly, and aim for providing satisfied customer experiences.
Contact detail for Complaints
2. Standard Process for Resolving Complaints
(1) Recepit of complaints from clients
(2) Investigating facts (via staff interviews), and considering solutions, and
(3) Proposing solutions to resolve
3. In addition to resolving complaints as above, we provide our customers to resolve complaints through the following independent organization - Specified Non-profit Corporation, Financial Instruments Mediation Assistance Center (FINMAC). You may contact directly to this organization.
Address: Daini-Shoken Kaikan, 2-1-1, Kayaba-cho, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103‐0025
Tel: 0120-64-5005 (toll-free)
Business Hours: 9:00～17:00 (closed on holidays)
Standard process for resolving complaints; please inquire this center directly for further details.
(1) Receipt of complaints from clients
(2) Intermediating with the member company, and
(3) Explanation between the client and the member company to resolve.
About Conflict Resolution
We will solve conflicts between customer and our company through mediation held by above mentioned FINMAC. FINMAC is contracted by JIAA, with whom the Company is registered as a member, to mediate conflicts concerning "Investment management Business" and "Investment Advisory and Agency Business".
Please contact the above for resolving conflict against the Company.
The standard process of mediation through FINMAC is as follows:
(1) Request for mediation from the customer
(2) Acceptance of the mediation and the selection of mediation committee
(3) Payment of the filing fee from the customer
(4) Hearing to both the customer and the Company by the mediation committee
(5) Proposal and acceptance of mediation